Politique de confidentialité
1. Personal information we collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, ip address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. we refer to this automatically-collected information as “device information”.
we collect device information using the following technologies:
- “cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. for more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your ip address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. we refer to this information as “order information”.
2. How do we use your personal information?
we use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). additionally, we use this order information to:
- communicate with you;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
we use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your ip address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. Sharing your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. for example, we use shopify to power our online store. you can read more about how shopify uses your personal information here.
We also use google analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. you can read more about how google uses your personal information here. you can also opt-out of google analytics here.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. Lawful basis
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, and any updates thereto;
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data (the “GDPR”) and any other subsequent text including its implementing texts;
- texts adopted within the European Union and local laws applicable to Personal Data, where appropriate;
- texts and decisions issued by supervisory authorities;
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
5. Automatic Decision-making
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
6. Behavioral advertising
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. for more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the network advertising initiative’s (“nai”) educational page here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the digital advertising alliance’s opt-out portal here.
7. Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a do not track signal from your browser.
8. Your rights
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
9. Data retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section herein.
11. Contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Pooka Party SAS
29 Rue de Cressier